What you should know about liposuction for brides
Preparing for your wedding day? Wedding day preparations consist of months of planning to equip yourself with all the features to make your special day a memorable one. This could be daunting for most of the brides. With her best dresses and make-up, every bride wants to have stunning looks on her very special day. Make-up and beauty preparations include hair style, manicure, pedicure, tanning solutions, etc. but this does not have to stop here. Some brides these days are looking to cover an extra mile and considering cosmetic surgery, including liposuction, to add-up to their beauty on their special day.
A bride may consider some of the following Dubai cosmetic surgery procedures to enhance her beauty and achieve striking looks on her special day.
- Breast augmentation: a procedure for enlargement of breasts with implants
- Botox: to diminish wrinkles
- Fillers: to fill those fine lines around your mouth
- Liposuction: to take off those extra pounds in any of the targeted areas, like arms, thighs, knees, ankles, waist, etc.
- A small eye surgery: to open up your eyes and reduce those lines around the lift
A few considerations
Such procedures need careful selection and an acute sense of planning as well. The most important thing that you must consider is the time required for healing after you undergo a cosmetic surgery. However, this shouldn’t be a serious issue. You know well that some of these surgeries could take up to two months for healing up, therefore it is recommended that you plan for these well in advance, say three to four months before the wedding day.
Another important thing to consider is “privacy”. No bride would like to reveal that she had undergone a cosmetic procedure to achieve those stunning looks. Some of the clinics performing these cosmetic surgeries offer special services to safeguard your privacy. You can book an escorted cosmetic surgery holiday; this way you can rest from your day to day activities after undergoing a surgery and pamper yourself with some extras like hairstyling, pedicures, manicures, spa treatments, massage, eyelash extensions, etc. It will definitely increase your liposuction cost in Dubai, but it will be totally worth it. You can also spend the day shopping for your wedding day, rest in your apartment; go on a day trip or just lounge yourself by the lodge pool. If you can be accompanied by a special person like your mom or a special friend, you can share your holidays together and just have fun. http://healthbayclinic.com/Read more
Tips on choosing the right psychiatrist
Speaking to a person who is unbiased and knows nothing about your life is at times one of the most relaxing things that you would ever get to do. If you are going through a phase in life where you simply need to talk to someone who you know will understand your problems, then the services of a psychiatrist are just what you need. For those who don’t know, these are trained professionals who can help you find solutions to the dilemmas that you are facing in life.
The best part about a psychiatrist in Dubai is that these mental health professionals have acquired all the right amounts of expertise, knowledge and experience. All of these factors are typically needed for the treatment of mental illnesses, and are equipped with just the right potential to give personal insight to your issues. This basically makes it extremely easy for you to put up with the dilemmas of your life, solve your issues and strengthen your relationships.
When looking for a psychiatrist, it is necessary for you to choose one that you can trust. Remember, you would be sharing your innermost feelings and thoughts with him, so it is necessary for him to be reliable. It is necessary for the psychologist to exhibit feelings of empathy and warmth. He needs to be the sort of person who finds it easy to listen to people and offer them all the right compassion and authenticity. Moreover, they should also have a sense of humor. The thing is that these are people who have their very own personalities, so make sure that you find one that you can easily connect with – he should be one who you think can understand you well and have compassion for the situation that you are under.
The psychotherapist that you choose in Dubai must have either a master’s or a doctorate degree at hand. There are other licenses as well that they can carry including one in occupational therapy in Dubai. What truly makes the world today all the more special is the fact that it has made it possible for psychotherapists to create their virtual presence. For this reason, it is best for you to check out their websites and see how professional they really are. On their websites, you may also be able to check out the testimonials they have received from previous clients. This will go a long way in helping you identify their professionalism.Read more
Exploring the World’s Landmark Architecture
Landmark architecture around the world
Architecture is an emblem of culture. From the castles of Scotland to the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, the most prevalent and revered architecture in the world are those that are imbued with the richness of the local culture and history. That is why it is fascinating to look at iconic architectural landmarks around the world. Not only do they embody the remarkable boundaries of human ingenuity and imagination, but they also represent the stories of the people around the locale.
In this article, we take a closer look at some of the most fascinating architectural marvels around the world, from the east to the west, and what they represent.
The Taj Mahal is an iconic architectural beauty in India whose physical beauty is only matched by the rich history behind it. Officially recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1983, the structure is considered the pinnacle of Muslim art in the country, and an epitome of architectural and artistic excellence. The Taj Mahal features influences of Mughal architecture and traditional elements of Persian design.
The central tomb anchors the design of the entire Taj Mahal complex – a towering structure made composed of beautiful white marble. The dome stands at nearly 115 feet, with the top featuring a prominent lotus design. Approximately 8 million people visit the Taj Mahal every year to personally behold what most people consider the national symbol of the country’s rich and colourful history.
Sagrada Familia Basilica
The Basilica of Sagrada Familia is roman catholic church located in Barcelona, Spain. The brainchild of Antoni Gaudi, a Catalan Spanish architect, the Sagrada Familia is a truly unique structure in that it fuses elements of Art Nouveau and Gothic architecture to create a unique engineering and architectural style that can truly be called Gaudi’s own. To this day, the structure remains incomplete, with the next and final phase involving the construction of massive towers. In Gaudi’s time and until the 20th century, the stones used for constructing the Basilica were all hewn by hand, which caused the laboured pace of the structure’s development. However, with modern technology, stones can now be shaped away from the site, thus speeding up the construction process. The estimated completion of the structure is in 2026, marking the centennial of Gaudi’s death.
If you are looking to create a world-class landmark in the City of Gold, you will need the assistance of the top architects in Dubai. HandMade Decoration LLC is one of the leading architectural firms in Dubai. Visit their website today to find out how they can enable you to build a structure can be recognised all over the world.Read more
Special Events You Should Hold on a Yacht
There are extraordinary milestones in our lives that are worth celebrating and spending money on. And if you want to make it truly special and unforgettable, you have to find the perfect venue where you can celebrate and mark that momentous moment in your life.
In Dubai, one of the favourite venues for holding special events is sleek and elegantly designed yachts. Many yacht rental in Dubai companies offer flexible rates and packages for people who want to use a yacht to hold a private celebration. So, what types of events are usually celebrated aboard yachts for rent?
- Engagement proposals – Taking that huge leap in one’s life and making a lifetime commitment deserves to be done on a luxurious chartered yacht. You can arrange an intimate dinner for two, and have professional staff attend to your needs while you are cruising the sea waters of Dubai. Come sunset, you can finally kneel down on one knee, and ask your beloved for her hand in marriage.
- Birthdays – Yes, people celebrate birthdays every year. But some birthdays should be lavished upon, especially when you’ve hit the 30s, 40s, or even your golden year. You can also throw a birthday party for a loved one aboard a yacht. After all, birthdays are made extra special when celebrated with family and friends that you dearly treasure.
- Anniversaries – Anniversaries signify strength of partnership or relationship, stability, and long-term commitment. Whether it is a silver wedding anniversary, or the first anniversary of your start-up company, celebrating it on a yacht is the best way to make the occasion one for the books.
- Team building – Team building is essential in fostering camaraderie, cooperation, and unity among the professional staff of a company. Though there are many ways you can conduct this company affair, try considering giving your staff a relaxing time on a yacht. They can take part in fishing and compete with each other, or you can hold activities that will allow them to work together. Simply giving them a rewarding time off is also sure to renew their motivation and dedication to work.
- Company events – Office Christmas parties, New Year gatherings, and Eid celebrations are special events that can be held by your company aboard a chartered yacht. There are yacht rental providers that have an extensive fleet of vessels, so you can choose the best one for the size of your group. Some even offer the culinary services of a chef, so you and your staff can indulge in a sumptuous feast. Click here to get a good look of the chartered yachts available in Dubai.
How to clean a matte car finish
Conventional thinking suggests that, if you want to stand out on the roads of Dubai (not an easy feat, mind you!), you’ll have to choose a car colour and finish that will dazzle and shine. Colours like bright lime green or neon orange and a car finish that is as smooth and reflective as a mirror would normally be the obvious choices.
But recently, more and more people have turned to an equally attractive alternative that catches eyes and turns heads just as effectively – matte finishes. A matte finish lacks the glossy, shiny look of a typical car finish. Instead, this non-reflective finish touts an even, low-key appearance that looks amazing without being flashy.
The challenge with having a matte finish, however, is keeping looking perfect and pristine. How do you wash and clean a matte finish? Do you simply bring it to the car shop and have it done as you would a car with a glossy finish? Is there some special maintenance technique you have to do before you have it washed? Should you even have it washed at your local car wash shop?
In this article, we talk about how you can best maintain the brand-new look and feel of your matte car finish.
Regular hand washing can help keep the matte finish of your car looking perfect. Unlike glossy paint, matte finishes are susceptible to scratching from plastic bristles. As such, it is important to stick with hand washing techniques such as using a soft cloth for cleaning up the surface. Do not bring your car to a conventional automatic car wash unless you want the finish to get damaged. Addressing scratches or swirl marks on the surface may damage the quality of the finish and lead to an inconsistent appearance.
With this in mind, it is essential to avoid using handheld electric tools that lend limited control to the intensity of the cleaning. It is also important not to use rags, washcloths, or sponges that have rough surfaces, as these may end up scratching the surface of your matte finish.
When handwashing, experts recommend using two buckets for cleaning your matte finish – one bucket for the soap and another for the clean water. This way, you can avoid contaminants such as sand granules and the like to ride the sponge when you are doing your washing.
When it comes to drying the matte finish, it is equally important to use non-abrasive cloths to ensure that you do not scratch the finish. Carefully look at all the nooks and crannies of your car for water spots, as they are particularly noticeable on a matte finish.Read more
Reasons why Oman should be the next country on your ‘to visit’ list
Personal experiences are indispensable. Gadgets may become outdated after a few years, and clothes may fall out of vogue after a single season, but the memories that you make on an adventure abroad can last a lifetime. Whether you are backpacking across the different exotic countries in South East Asia, or exploring the majestic beauty of Europe, a vacation abroad can lend some wonderful moments for you to look back on.
That may be the biggest reason why more and more are choosing to travel overseas in recent years. According to a 2015 report by The World Travel Monitor, outbound trips have grown by 4.5 per cent from 2014 to 2015. And while Germany, the United States, and the United Kingdom remain at the top of the list as the most famous tourist destinations in the world, there are other countries that merit a consideration – namely, Oman.
A truly Arabian experience
Oman offers an authentic Arabian experience, featuring a culture that has kept true to its roots, even in the face of rapid development in the Middle East region. The government has not allowed skyscrapers and high-rise buildings to populate its skyline. Furthermore, the local tourism authorities have done a fantastic job proliferating the local Bedouin traditions and values. One of the must-try delicacies when you visit is the local coffee, which has been spiced with cardamom and is accompanied with fresh dates. Local grilled meats cooked in various spices from India and preserved fruit are staple culinary offerings
that merit a try as well.
Exhilarating tourist attractions
In addition to immersing yourself in the beautiful culture of Oman, you might also want to experience one of the most popular local attractions: dune bashing. If you’re not familiar with dune bashing, it’s basically a rough and tumble ride through sand hillocks inside a specialised 4×4 SUV. This is followed by a bit of camel trekking across the sand dunes, so you can experience the traditional way of traveling the hot and searing expanse of the desert. The trip often ends with an opportunity to camp outside, under the blanker of the starry sky.
You can also explore the mountains of Oman, which often hide some beautiful natural wonders waiting to be discovered. The country is home to some of the most breath-taking wild wadis, for those who are up for river trekking. There are also majestic rock formations that rock climbers would surely enjoy scaling.
All in all, Oman is a beautiful country that is perfect if you want to experience something out of the ordinary. If you’re doing a quick Dubai visa run, choose Oman and have a great time as well. To find out more, go to this website today.
Best Ways to Avoid Breast Cancer
International studies cite breast cancer as the most common type of cancer among women worldwide. In fact, the World Health Organization estimates that more than 508,000 women died because of breast cancer in the year 2011. Though breast cancer can also occur in men, women account for 99 percent of all cases of breast cancer.
The following factors contribute to the risks of a woman having breast cancer:
- Age – Women aged 50 and above are more at risk of getting breast cancer. Studies show more than 70 percent of women who have had the disease are in their 50s and up.
- Personal history – Women who had breast cancer in one breast are more susceptible to having it in the other breast as well.
- Genetics – A woman who has a family member that had breast cancer has a higher risk of getting breast cancer as well. It is especially true if the family member is a first-degree relative (i.e., mother, sister, or daughter).
- Race – Studies indicate that race plays a factor too. Caucasian women are more prone to being diagnosed with the disease, though African-American women have a higher number of deaths caused by breast cancer. Asian, Hispanic, and American-Indian women have relatively lower risks.
Protecting yourself from breast cancer
- Eat healthily – Though there are no definitive food types that are known to cause or prevent breast cancer, a healthy diet can still reduce your chances of getting the disease. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Go for green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, as well as cruciferous veggies like broccoli. Eat more citrus fruits, and increase your consumption of healthy fish oil. Meanwhile, avoid fatty, sugary, and processed foods. Dairy products that have high fat content should also be avoided.
- Exercise regularly – Keeping your body active helps prevent cancer. It also helps you maintain your weight, which is one of the factors that could influence a woman’s likelihood of acquiring the disease, especially when she is past the menopausal stage.
- Live a life free from vices – If you cannot entirely avoid it, at least minimise your alcohol consumption. A number of studies have established a link between alcohol intake and breast cancer – the more you consume alcohol, the higher your risk of having breast cancer will be.
- Perform regular self breast examination – Like with most types of cancer, prevention is the most effective form of cure. Make it a habit to examine your breasts to look for possible symptoms of breast cancer: cysts and lumps, abnormal nipple discharge, pain in the nipple or breast, redness or scaliness of the skin, or swelling.
- See your doctor regularly – Consult your doctor regularly for a skin specialist in dubai, particularly if you have a family history of breast cancer. Your doctor will prescribe that you undergo a breast ultrasound or a mammography, if you are a woman over the age of 35. This helps with the early detection and prevention of cysts.
If you would like to seek the opinion of an expert, or you wish to schedule an appointment for a medical check-up, visit healthbayclinic.com and find out how their team of highly qualified and experienced doctors can help you.Read more
Keep the Spark Going: How to Fall (Back) in Love with Your Work
One day you wake up and realize that you don’t love your job anymore. You just want to break free from the endless cycle of emails, calls, and meetings. You hate waking up to Mondays and dragging your feet to the office to face your boss. The spark is gone, but this doesn’t mean you can’t reignite it.
The problem with today’s generation of workers is they are quick to give up and move on. They see their work like a relationship that they can just toss aside, not minding the years they’ve worked up the company ladder. If you’re facing the same situation, hope is not lost in regaining your love for work.
Here’s how you can bring back that spark:
- Breathe and Take a Rest.
Overwork and fatigue are often the main culprits why people fall out of love with their work. Tons of deadlines, never-ending demands from the higher-ups, and the hassles of day-to-day work can take their toll on a person’s mental and physical wellbeing. If you think your work is pushing your limits too far, breathe. Don’t let all the pressure get to you. File that vacation leave you’ve been planning – you deserve it.
- Join Any Extra-Curricular Activities.
Is your company planning a team building activity soon? Do you hold seminars or workshops? If your company has any upcoming event, don’t be afraid to join. This is a great way to reconnect with other people from work and share a new experience – you might even find yourself enjoying the activity. As they say, if you can’t beat them, join them.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Speak Up.
Communication is one of the pillars of any successful company. If you have something to say, don’t be afraid to voice it out. Why wait for exit interviews to share the things around your workplace that might be wrong and detrimental to the moral of employees? If you feel backed up in a corner, talk to your supervisor and let them know what your expectations are.
- Don’t try to change things you can’t control.
Not everything will go the way we want – some things will simply be out of our control. But this doesn’t mean you can’t do anything. You just need to shift your mindset and focus on things that you can change, such as your attitude towards your work.
Don’t let day-to-day frustrations cloud your career vision and make you lose your love for work. As much as possible, leave resignation as a last option – don’t just leave your job if you can still find ways to make it work.Read more
Customize Your Ride: On Car Window Tinting
Customization is often part of the fun when it comes to automobile ownership. You can change the color of your car’s exteriors, have the interiors fitted with a new material, and even add other types of customization to make your vehicle stand out. But customization is not only done to make cars more attractive; some customize their cars for functional purposes. This is often the case with window tinting.
A number of benefits make car window tinting a great idea if you want to customize your vehicle, and these are:
- Protecting your interiors from harmful UV rays
The sun’s damaging UV rays can turn your leather interiors into a faded mess just after a few years. With car window tinting, you can prevent your upholstery from warping, fading, or cracking. More importantly, the window tint protects the riders from these harmful UV rays.
- Providing additional privacy
Let’s be real – there are times when you want to keep a low profile during a drive around the city. If you don’t have the cover to keep your interiors hidden from view, window tinting will give you the privacy you need. This is equally beneficial if you tend to leave behind valuables inside your car and keep forgetting to stow them out of sight. With car tinting, you don’t have to worry about prying eyes trying to get a good look inside your car.
- Preventing the glass from breaking into smaller pieces
Some car window tinting services use high-grade films that prevent the glass from shattering into smaller shards upon impact with an object or during a collision. While the films provide added protection during the crash, this doesn’t warrant any excuse for irresponsible driving that may cause accidents.
- Preserving the cool temperature inside
As the tinting film blocks the sun’s rays, this helps in reducing the heat inside your car for up to 70% – you can’t pass up on this during the scorching summer months. This means you don’t have to turn up your air conditioning up if you want to make your interiors cool and comfortable.
Car window tinting is an inexpensive upgrade that offers great benefits in return. Before you get one for your vehicle, make sure you work with experienced car window tinting services – never settle for anything less. Talk to your local car service provider and find out if they can recommend a good window tinting service for your vehicle.Read more
Weight Loss Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Now
You know the usual steps when it comes to weight loss – eat right and exercise regularly. You’ve always prepared balanced meals every day, and you’ve never missed a day in gym, but your weight is still not going down. If this is the case, you might be doing something wrong with your fitness routine.
Some people see weight loss as a quick solution without realizing that they’re actually doing it wrong. So, before you jump into that diet, you need to evaluate your weight loss regimen and avoid committing these mistakes:
- Taking what appears on the weighing scale too seriously
Most people think that weight loss is measured by what appears on the weighing scale. Just from this type of mindset, you’re already off the track. Weight change is not only about the numbers on the weighing scale – it’s influenced by a several factors, such as hormonal changes and fluid intake. Don’t just look at the weighing scale; take before and after photos of yourself, and measure your waist to see if there are any changes in your body.
- Not getting enough sleep
Weight loss is not only influenced by diet and exercise – rest time is also a crucial factor. If you skip your sleep, you’re likely to feel hungrier in the day. Moreover, you’re not giving your body enough time to recuperate. So, you’re not only hungry during the day, but you also feel less refreshed.
- Skipping on meals
You had too much to eat for breakfast and decided to skip lunch because you feel that you’re overeating. See anything wrong here? Skipping on food will only increase your appetite later on, which will make you eat more. Your body is also not receiving the nutrients it needs to stay healthy.
- Setting high expectations
Some people take weight loss to an entirely different level that they have high expectations for it, only to have these work against them. There’s nothing wrong with setting expectations, but make sure it’s realistic. Don’t pressure yourself and feel too disappointed if you can’t meet your goals; weight loss takes time and a great deal of discipline. Be more modest with your goals, so you can improve your chances for success.
Losing weight is never easy, but that’s where the challenge lies. If you give up and don’t put extra effort into your weight loss regimen, you’re only going to pile up on those pounds.Read more